Membership fee regulations

All matriculated students of the following educational institutions must pay a fee each semester for the Heidelberg student union according to § 12 section 2 of the StWG

  • University of Heidelberg
  • University of Education Heidelberg
  • Hochschule für Jüdische Studien Heidelberg
  • Hochschule für Kirchenmusik Heidelberg
  • Heilbronn University
  • Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mosbach
  • Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heilbronn
  • Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Center for Advanced Studies (DHBW CAS)
  • Schwetzingen Technical Institute & Graduate Court Registrars' College

Students who are on leave must also pay this fee. If a student is enrolled at two of the aforementioned higher education institutes, then only one fee, in this case the higher one, is charged.

Students of health informatics are exempted from this regulation. They pay the lower fee for Heilbronn University.

Provided exmatriculated examination candidates, as well as participants of preparatory courses to go on to higher education, use the social facilities provided by the student union, then they must also pay a fee. Upon payment of the fee, these people are entitled to use the social facilities of the student union. An authorisation pass is issued as evidence of this entitlement.

Membership fee regulations as of summer semester 23

Application for fee refund

Note about the handling of private information in connection to fee refunds

Fenster schließen