Allocating venues

The Heidelberg student union supports and encourages cultural events and groups run by students. Venues for student events can be arranged against compensation for use, refunded expenses and a deposit.

If you're interested, please fill out the application form for permission to use the event venue and contact us.

Studierendenwerk Heidelberg
Tel.: 06221 54-2654
Email: muk[at]stw.uni-heidelberg[dot]de

Fenster schließen