Dear international students,

welcome to the Heidelberg student union! We take care of all the services and provisions you need for your degree: halls of residence, canteens, financial and psychological advice and counselling, and much, much more. We've got branches in Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Künzelsau, Schwäbisch Hall, Mosbach and Bad Mergentheim.

In other words, the university or higher educational institute is your point of contact for everything related to your degree, whilst the Heidelberg student union deals with the respective services.

This is why you should contact your university or higher education institute if you have any questions about your degree in Germany. You can find each homepage here:

Fenster schließen