Halls of residence tutors

Tutors in the halls or: who's there for me?

As an international student, you often feel alone in a foreign country and don't yet have your bearings. But this doesn't have to stay this way, since there are tutors in many Heidelberg student union halls who are responsible for looking after international students. It's easy to find out who these are by having a look at the notice boards. These will have a notice with contact details. It's important that you actively contact tutors. They will be happy to help you with:

  • finding your bearings in the halls or surroundings
  • everyday problems
  • formalities and language problems
  • looking for students and housemates to talk to
  • cultural misunderstandings and conflicts


Do you have any questions? Or do you miss something? Here is your point of contact at the Heidelberg student union for matters concerning international student tutors:



Kristian Willenbacher

ServiceCenter at Universitätsplatz
Grabengasse 14
69117 Heidelberg

Tel.: +49 6221 54-2600
Fax: +49 6221 54-3646
Email: internationales[at]stw.uni-heidelberg[dot]de



Fenster schließen